• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [Reborn] - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: DrippingSweat
Wins/Games: 8/59
Past Clans: Apex, Instinct and some pretty decent US clans (Amnesty, Vex, Omega)
Strengths: rod, bow and blockhitting (I used to play Hive a lot, so I had to counter my 300ms with blockhitting, I am still decent at it to this day).
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Teams of 4 or more and players who bowspam.
Why would you like to join?: The clan looks amazing and I would like a mature environment to be in. The skill level of the players is very high and I would love to play a part in this clan's success.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you take it into regard :)
- Art (Short for Marty)
in ur signature why do you put the clans that you have been trialled for? it means nothing...

KidSnatcher

Tribute
Reaction score
You two have been declined for not meeting the skill requirement.

You have been accepted.

You have been denied for not meeting the skill requirement. You may reapply when you meet this requirement.

Denied.
You two have been declined for not meeting the skill requirement.

You have been accepted.

You have been denied for not meeting the skill requirement. You may reapply when you meet this requirement.

Denied.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i have 300+ wins on the new leaderboards and 800+ in my whole MCSG career and was just in a clan with ep1cn00bt00b for like 5 months or something. I meet every requirement on the list and i'm active again so why not accept me for trial?

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong but i have 300+ wins on the new leaderboards and 800+ in my whole MCSG career and was just in a clan with ep1cn00bt00b for like 5 months or something. I meet every requirement on the list and i'm active again so why not accept me for trial?
rip

Reaction score
because your not active and you cant argue with that

Prosperouz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: UrsTrulyNixodude
Wins/Games: 128/657
Past Clans: Mars ;) (Earth died so it doesn't count)
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Short - Medium Range bow and the almighty f'n's.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): leafygreentea (Search him on YouTube)
Why would you like to join?: I want to join because I have the feeling that this clan will never lose and be the best in AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci