• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Intensify [US/CA Clan]

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
(Optional): Tucker
IGN: PizzaL0verMC
Wins out of games played: 138/ ~800 (After Reset): 1/~100 (Because I quit but now i want to take MCSG serious)
Past clans: #Distract
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join because as I said that I want to take this seriously. You can also rely on me to be good at PvP and clutch anything when I need to. I hope I can join.

Sorry you have been Denied

YellowChunky

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Optional): Anthony/Ant
IGN: _Redz
Wins out of games played: 58/384 (Just VS me and you'll see)
Past clans: None
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I want to improve my PvP skills and help out this clan.

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (Optional): Anthony/Ant
IGN: _Redz
Wins out of games played: 58/384 (Just VS me and you'll see)
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I want to improve my PvP skills and help out this clan.
Accepted as member! Welcome to the team!

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (Optional): West
IGN: Defscape
Wins out of games played: 27/490 (I just recently started taking it seriously)
Why you want to join this clan: It'd be my first clan and it's something I've been wanting to try. I'd like to have a group of people to play and improve with.

StrafqsPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Optional) : Adi
IGN: StrafqsPvP
Games won/played: 12/381
Past Clans: (Haven't been in clan if I get accepted this is my first clan)
Why I should join: You should pick me to join because I am that kind of guy that would kind that likes to PvP, Help my Clan Mates and team mates, and teach them more tactics for MCSG PvP. Also I love to make new Friends Online!!

PainfulDeath

Spectator
Reaction score

Name: Christopher
IGN: PainfulDeath
Wins out of games played:3/207
Why you want to join this clan: My stats at trash, because my little brother plays on my account sometimes and he messes around on sg alot and I don't really play MCSG, until now because before I was just into badlion. I recently switched to MCSG because my brother keeps on nagging me to play on MCSG and i just got the 3 wins like a day ago and my brother is now grounded so I can do whatever I want on my account for 1 month because he say my mom's shirt was ugly! LOL xD right? I want to join the clan because I feel like I just want to become a part of a big team and pvp and go against other clans, I will respect all clan members and always say GG or GF after a fight or win. Please call me Chris or Christopher because thats what I like being called. I am currently sick so I cant really talk in my deeper voice which is my normal voice btw, my voice sounds pretty childish atm because my throat is very dry. I hope I get accepted, because I tried my best to apply and btw, my birth day is coming up soon!
-----<>-----

[/QUOTE]

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Christopher
IGN: PainfulDeath
Wins out of games played:3/207
Why you want to join this clan: My stats at trash, because my little brother plays on my account sometimes and he messes around on sg alot and I don't really play MCSG, until now because before I was just into badlion. I recently switched to MCSG because my brother keeps on nagging me to play on MCSG and i just got the 3 wins like a day ago and my brother is now grounded so I can do whatever I want on my account for 1 month because he say my mom's shirt was ugly! LOL xD right? I want to join the clan because I feel like I just want to become a part of a big team and pvp and go against other clans, I will respect all clan members and always say GG or GF after a fight or win. Please call me Chris or Christopher because thats what I like being called. I am currently sick so I cant really talk in my deeper voice which is my normal voice btw, my voice sounds pretty childish atm because my throat is very dry. I hope I get accepted, because I tried my best to apply and btw, my birth day is coming up soon!
-----<>-----

Sorry you have been denied

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (Optional) : Adi
IGN: StrafqsPvP
Games won/played: 12/381
Past Clans: (Haven't been in clan if I get accepted this is my first clan)
Why I should join: You should pick me to join because I am that kind of guy that would kind that likes to PvP, Help my Clan Mates and team mates, and teach them more tactics for MCSG PvP. Also I love to make new Friends Online!!
Sorry you have been denied

TonyHawk

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Optional): Jake
IGN: TonyHawk
Wins out of games played: Current: 43/305 Legacy + Current: 83/715
Why you want to join this clan: I was recommended to apply by chrissduh and I think clans might be an interesting experience.

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (Optional): Jake
IGN: TonyHawk
Wins out of games played: Current: 43/305 Legacy + Current: 83/715
Why you want to join this clan: I was recommended to apply by chrissduh and I think clans might be an interesting experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci