• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intensify (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InqensifyUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: D3miGod
Skype (Feel free to PM): ill pm you it
TeamSpeak Y/N: Yes
Mature 1-10: 10
Donor: nope
Wins: 18 put of 38 dm
Past Clans: none
Experience With Clan Members: dont know anyone of them
Reasoning for joining: wanna join a clan. I play solo on mcsg and got 4500 points in total and heard that being in a clan is fun and its something im interested in joining, and would like to start somewhere.

Sorry, but you have been denied.

ItsPenumbra

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Penumbraa, (changing it to iRavenous)
Skype (Feel free to PM): Yaahoo has it, I don't want to give out my skype since it got hacked multiple times.
TeamSpeak Y/N: Y
Mature 1-10: 9
Donor: No.
Wins: 148
Past Clans: Arise, PotentReborn, Zenith, Apricity,
Experience With Clan Members (Means experience with PEOPLE IN THE CLAN): I am a good friend of Yqqhoo or Yaahoo.
Reasoning for joining: I want to join Intensify because I would like to meet some new people, and I just LOVE clans. I think I would fit in Intensify.

Extra Info: My mic right now is pretty bad but I am getting a new one pretty soon.

InqensifyUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Penumbraa, (changing it to iRavenous)
Skype (Feel free to PM): Yaahoo has it, I don't want to give out my skype since it got hacked multiple times.
TeamSpeak Y/N: Y
Mature 1-10: 9
Donor: No.
Wins: 148
Past Clans: Arise, PotentReborn, Zenith, Apricity,
Experience With Clan Members (Means experience with PEOPLE IN THE CLAN): I am a good friend of Yqqhoo or Yaahoo.
Reasoning for joining: I want to join Intensify because I would like to meet some new people, and I just LOVE clans. I think I would fit in Intensify.

Extra Info: My mic right now is pretty bad but I am getting a new one pretty soon.

You have been accepted! Welcome to the team! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci