• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Interesting Player Match-Ups

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I would like to see Elgoldo vs NoahSailer in a fair 1v1

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
MrKorrenian vs Blamph - Very similar play styles.
Kerbals vs OMGjustin - Very Similar play styles.
illumina1337 vs ScrewYouGumby2 - Battle of CA
Elgoldo vs _zeX99_ - Very good PvPers from the EU
Voxcile vs Me - We fight all the time on roxbot, and they are always really close.

Of course I'd like to see more, but those are just some that nobody mentioned :p
Whenever I fight Gumby, it's usually close. But he mostly gets the final blow :p. If you really want a CA battle, Gumby vs. Maxx10680, they both can own me :p

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever I fight Gumby, it's usually close. But he mostly gets the final blow :p. If you really want a CA battle, Gumby vs. Maxx10680, they both can own me :p
Don't forget about EvermoreHD, he's a beast too.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually kill him, not that he's bad or anything I feel like I can kill him easier than Maxx or Gumby :p
I feel like Max is easier, where as evermore is a challenge, but I haven't fought Evermore recently, so I dunno. Also, that zackw27 kid ;) (Jk, that's me, and I was kidding, not cocky).

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like Max is easier, where as evermore is a challenge, but I haven't fought Evermore recently, so I dunno. Also, that zackw27 kid ;) (Jk, that's me, and I was kidding, not cocky).
Well everyone has their opinions, anyway back to the topic of me and Gumby. I would really like to fight him soon, haven't really fought him in a bit.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MrKorrenian vs Blamph - Very similar play styles.
Kerbals vs OMGjustin - Very Similar play styles.
illumina1337 vs ScrewYouGumby2 - Battle of CA
Elgoldo vs _zeX99_ - Very good PvPers from the EU
Voxcile vs Me - We fight all the time on roxbot, and they are always really close.

Of course I'd like to see more, but those are just some that nobody mentioned :p

I would like to fight hiqhlights. We had this 1v1 tournament on Roxbot where we both killed everyone except for each other. He would not 1v1 me and after an hour of standing beside him, I just logged off out of boredom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci