• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.S

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing hunger games as usually, as I died I accidentally pressed tittle screen to go back to the main menu. When I tried to log back in to the server says "Internal server Error" Go back to the title screen. Now I can never go back on that server please fix the bug.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I had the same problem as Rashirim, then after about 15 minutes it fixed, just play on another server until then. It's probably do to some lag issue.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
next time post it in the right part of the forum ;) moved it for you

xixT3NU0USxix

Spectator
Reaction score
i cant play either it says that all servers are full when its shows on the website that theres only like5 people in the server.....or it just says internal server error

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah the webside part is lag on the SQL side of things and the internal server error is just a bukkit bug that they will be fixing ;)

Two_Shoez427

Spectator
Reaction score
"Internal Server Error" is a way of the ranking system telling Bukkit
"I'm not working"
I'm sure the Developers will have a quick fix for this :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
the problem has only ever occured for me if i press title screen like you said and then try to reconnect
this was quickly fixed by trying to rejoin the same server again or by joining another server, leave that server then rejoin the server that wouldnt let you connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci