• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrinsic [US]

Sportings

Gold
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: supressors
Past IGN: sportings 4ft dilogical
Past Clans: too many
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: pm
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Yes
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Perception? Because there is too many gods in this clan (cali) :p

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Is honestly awesome that you guys post the loss and decide to keep on practicing, so far trying to make the community better. Respect guys. Thank you.

Also good luck c:

PerceptionUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Is honestly awesome that you guys post the loss and decide to keep on practicing, so far trying to make the community better. Respect guys. Thank you.

Also good luck c:
I wanted to have a better rep especially after Prosperous. I'm sorry for the flame i've caused to you and your clan in the past but we're gonna keep on practicing to work our way to the Top, good battle to you guys. ~Cali

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanted to have a better rep especially after Prosperous. I'm sorry for the flame i've caused to you and your clan in the past but we're gonna keep on practicing to work our way to the Top, good battle to you guys. ~Cali
Honestly Appreciate it wee need more people that are willing to change the community and make it a bit better if you improve you have on hell of a roster you are gonna be really good. Much respect to you guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci