• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduce a New System of IP Bans?

J

District 13
Reaction score
The amount of people bypassing this server and continuing to hack is unreal, I understand that MCSG has this rule where they will not IP Ban due to siblings/relatives, and etc. but there needs to be a limit to this.

Say a person was banned for hacking, ban evaded but was banned again. He ban evaded again and was caught and banned, after the third time being banned for ban evading, I believe it's proper to ip ban them. Most normal households will only have three children maximum playing Minecraft, and playing on this server. I'd say after three ban + the ban evasions, it's enough to warrant an ip ban.

You guys should definitely take this into effect because MCSG is literally becoming that one server everyone hacks on.

EDIT: To the staff who find it unnecessary, do you really want more Ronans in this community?

Last edited:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I wish IP bans could become a thing.

There are so many people that bypass bans; IP Banning would help a ton, and reduce the number of hackers on the server drastically.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Good idea. Stop a lot of people and make the game more enjoyable.

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
theres only very few people that have been ip banned, and it wasnt for hacks

J

District 13
Reaction score
Well there are VPNs...
It's at least better than people ban evading without the usage of VPNs.

Developers can just create a plugin where it blocks users that use VPN to log in to MCGamer in the future as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci