• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing MCGamer Platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
My math is probably wrong, but since Platinum is 75$ this weekend, do Diamond Donors pay 15? and how does that transaction work?

VoiDeX

Spectator
Reaction score
Would love to have this amazing new rank, can't wait until I get the money for it. :p

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Got platinum :D Super excited for the perks and also super happy I can support my favorite server at the same time :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome addition! Even though, the ability to kick other players scares me a little bit...
I fear this could be abused

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome addition! Even though, the ability to kick other players scares me a little bit...
I fear this could be abused
No, like when they join a server someone gets kicked ( like normal)

Seems cool, but maybe block off the orange color? I can easily be abused by typing: has left the game. There is no way to tell whether they actually left without doing /list.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
No, like when they join a server someone gets kicked ( like normal)

Seems cool, but maybe block off the orange color? I can easily be abused by typing: has left the game. There is no way to tell whether they actually left without doing /list.
Oh lol that makes sence! xD I dotn know who I understood it the other way haha.
I agree with the text colours, but Im sure they'll be keeping most of those colours which can cause confusion blocked from use to platinum donors.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Oh lol that makes sence! xD I dotn know who I understood it the other way haha.
I agree with the text colours, but Im sure they'll be keeping most of those colours which can cause confusion blocked from use to platinum donors.
The orange color (the same as the leavin and joining color) is not blocked currently. But yea, they probabaly blocked off bold and light blue

Last edited:

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Hm. Some of this stuff is similar to Hive and Roxbot donor perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci