• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing MCGamer Platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad I saw that VIP has orange colour chat . can you do that they also have this option like a platinum donor ( they can change the color of the font )? ;)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
95% off. That's what my friend said, he might be buffalo saucing
Nothing is 95% off (and to be honest, I don't know where people are getting these numbers from...)
Currently, diamond is $75 (normal price), and full platinum (upgrade for non-diamonds) is $80. That's where you're getting the $5 difference from - if you're a regular, iron, or gold member right now, you can upgrade to platinum for $5 more than diamond while on sale. In addition, if you're already diamond, you can upgrade to platinum for $20 on sale.
Platinum is normally $100 for the non-upgrade version (for regular/iron/gold) and $25 for the diamond upgrade. This means that platinum, both full and upgrade, is currently 20% off its normal price (80% of $100 = $80, 80% of $25 = $20).

MrBlocksterMan3

Tribute
Reaction score
Nothing is 95% off (and to be honest, I don't know where people are getting these numbers from...)
Currently, diamond is $75 (normal price), and full platinum (upgrade for non-diamonds) is $80. That's where you're getting the $5 difference from - if you're a regular, iron, or gold member right now, you can upgrade to platinum for $5 more than diamond while on sale. In addition, if you're already diamond, you can upgrade to platinum for $20 on sale.
Platinum is normally $100 for the non-upgrade version (for regular/iron/gold) and $25 for the diamond upgrade. This means that platinum, both full and upgrade, is currently 20% off its normal price (80% of $100 = $80, 80% of $25 = $20).
;-; Quitting G_G10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci