• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing SG Classic™!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your absolutely correct and the game picked the map at random. Sure we stuck in a few "V2" features but the original gameplay is still preserved. We may actually remove that based on opinions with the community if people want to have it more like the glory days. Also, there is 1 feature I want to add in to SG Classic, but holding off until we can vote on it next week based on the feedback we receive this weekend.
The gameplay will never be the same, you do realize that right? :p

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED! REJOICE! BE HAPPY! CELEBRATE! YESSSSS! :D

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGMOG OG YES YES YES YES ILYSM OMQ *spasm*

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Yes on Jul 8, 2012. But if you remembered it was never picked due to the how large the map was and the huge mob farm at spawn. Really we can possibly add it in later again, but it was always SG1 and SG2 majority of the time.
I would love to see SG3 as it is one of my favorite maps but you're right it probably will not get played very often.

Would it be possible to ever have this lobby maybe in a few months?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I've waited for this for ages! I only wish my friends who i used to play with were still active :(

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see SG3 as it is one of my favorite maps but you're right it probably will not get played very often.

Would it be possible to ever have this lobby maybe in a few months?
Did you ever played SG3 with mobs on? Its a huge NOPE.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've waited for this for ages! I only wish my friends who i used to play with were still active :(
Encourage them to play again! With the new movie being out, a lot of people are playing SG again because of the hype.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Encourage them to play again! With the new movie being out, a lot of people are playing SG again because of the hype.
Thanks for the replay! Sadly enough i've lost contact with my fellow SG buddies. But i'm sure i can make some new friends to play with in no time!

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
#BlamphRoute anyone? Also the servers should be in 1.2.5 so the pvp is actually the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci