• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction from Sheepeh AKA Sheepsquared! :D

Sheepeh

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello :) My name is Sheepsquared, but you can call me Sheep or Sheepeh. I am new to MCSG. I am also starting a YouTube channel called SheepSquared. I will do MCSG videos! :D I am inspired by Huahwi,JustAHotDog,CanadianFries ETC. They inspired me to start doing YouTube especially MCSG, So thank you to those guys! :D Most important is that i can have fun and practice my PvP! :D I apppreciate all the support you guys may give me! :) ~SheepSquared

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I was about to tell you that you are not allowed to give a link for your YouTube, but I then noticed it was in your signature xD Well, good luck with your YouTube channel! BTW, you posted this on the wrong forum! You should have made this thread in "Community Corner", but I'm sure a mod will move it anytime soon.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I was about to tell you that you are not allowed to give a link for your YouTube, but I then noticed it was in your signature xD Well, good luck with your YouTube channel! BTW, you posted this on the wrong forum! You should have made this thread in "Community Corner", but I'm sure a mod will move it anytime soon.
Actually you are in incorrect. If this whole post isn't advertising, it's aloud as LONG as the channel posts MCSG content,

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually you are in incorrect. If this whole post isn't advertising, it's aloud as LONG as the channel posts MCSG content,
So it's not allowed to advertise even though there is no links involved? He basically introduced himself, and said he is starting a YouTube channel soon. He didn't say anything like "Hey guys, sub my youtube channel pls"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci