• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction - SkellyBot

SkellyBot

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Eli, or mainly known as SkellyBot on the internet. I started Minecraft during mid 2012, and I've yet to take a major break which most likely isn't a good thing. I've been playing MCGamer since very early SG v2.

I originally started playing on PE, and getting PC after finding out about Bajan. My first IGN was SkellyEli, which goes on until around early 2015. I first started on Uber Minecraft, an overall mini-game server w/ SG. After a while, Bajan came out with his new server (at the time), The Fridge. That's basically how I got a grasp of how this community works in general. I became slightly decent I would say, at Minecraft during that time. I met a lot of friends, and I feel like that influenced my whole future. After a while, I remember getting home from school and going onto my computer to play on The Fridge, and seeing it was down. I went onto the forums to see if there was anything on there about it, and I saw that the Fridge was shutting down. A day or so later, Bajan uploaded a video saying he was creating a new server-- The Nexus. I don't really remember what I was doing during that while waiting for it to be completed. But anyways, next onto the next "era" of my Minecraft career.

I remember how Bajan was streaming the first day of the Nexus and I played during the first few minutes I remember. Side note - Just realized how much I'm saying I remember, lack of words I guess. I played there for around a year. That was where I became actually good at Survival Games, and general PvP. That was the first forum I became active on, gaining around 1.3k posts, and being top 3 on the forum post count. Around that end year mark I realized that the server was dying with the actual good players. Most of my friends began moving onto MCSG. I had played MCSG a few times before, but I hadn't been active and wouldn't call it as my main server. I was skeptical since I would be leaving so much behind- 200-300 wins, 1.3k posts. But I finally decided to move on.

It was around mid v2, and I was still getting used to this more competitive community. I became fairly close to some people who are decently big now. Some including Biboy (not really close but I talked to him a few times), CraftyLaurence and Lennox, BlueDeww and a few others that I can't name off my head. This is where I actually became more socially aware of what I should and shouldn't be doing in that, and communities to come. I played until around late 2014, early 2015 until they reset stats. I had about 300 wins, which isn't too much anymore, but it was a above average amount at the time. I got demotivated as all of that went away and I played less and less until I basically fully stopped playing.

Since then, I've been mostly in the Badlion community, as well as the Twitter Minecraft community you could say I guess. I've gotten a lot better during this year and a half (almost) being able to reach a peak of 2.3k in Build.

I want to get into the MCGamer community a bit more, not sure if it'll work out, but we'll see I guess. I have a few goals I'd like to fulfill during my time here which I'll most here, and check off once they're reached. Tell me if that'll bump the post as I don't want to bump it all the time.

Goals
Reach over 20k points
Reach 1k posts
Get 500 wins
Get recognized in game 5+ times

I doubt this seems like much, but I'll add more if I do reach these quickly.

Anyway, feel free to say hi if you see me around. o/

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
Yo skelly, it's been a while my dood. Where have you been?

LegendOfHks

Survivor
Reaction score
you guys all sound so lame lmao why do u need to welcome someone to a video game community lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci