• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction

AuntJamaica

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Stephanie Denver but my Minecraft name is Aunt Jamaica. I'm 14. I saw videos of minecraft hunger games on youtube and it looked so amazing, i loved it! <3
I want to get to use these forums as I feel it will give me something to do. Also can anyone tell me how to change my profile picture? Thanks!

Things about me.
-I love Taylor Swift music
-I only just started playing Minecraft
-I love talking to people so I look forward to meeting you all!

Peace and love!
-Stephanie

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay on our lovely forums. I hope to see you around more.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hey!!

I'm demonsushi.

I like to post stuff on the forums, so hopefully I'll see you around! Don't be afraid to state your opinion and enjoy your stay here!!!

-Demon

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums... I must say, your username is quite interesting. xD

I believe someone already posted this on your profile, but to change your profile picture, go here:

And click Avatar. It should bring you to something like this, except with different images.

Once you're there, Gravatar is the only option that is working right now (aside from just using your Minecraft skin, I believe)
So you'll have to create a Gravatar account, which is pretty easy, upload an avatar that you want to use to Gravatar, and then come back to this website and select the "Use Gravatar" option. If it works, it should update your avatar to the new one.
(I just realized that image has my email address in it.. LOL, well, its not like I use that one anymore.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci