• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction

lolitsnickk

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Nicholas
Nickname: Nick
IGN: lolitsnickk
Which region do you play on?: US
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The different types of gamemodes
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Can't think of one
One cool fact about yourself?: I am very helpful
Which are your best friends in the Community?: I don't have many friends as of know but I got here and realized that my friends @^•^ and Coma421
When did you join MCGamer?: I joined the MCGamer network in January of 2015
How did you find out about MCGamer?: I don't remember how I exactly got into MCGamer, I think In 2015 I just found out the server by its popularity or by watching some youtubers.
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I am decent at pvp, but my weakness Is that I am so bad at using the fishing rod and flint and steel.
What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2013//2014
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: My favorite staff member is Athenaa and my favorite VIP is Ceroria
What is your favorite SG map?: Can't pick one, they're all very nice
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: To become known, To get more active in game, forums, and teamspeak. And to try and make as many friends
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Huawhi
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I'm not that active on teamspeak so I wouldn't know
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Since I haven't been that active so I am not sure, I am trying to be more active now !

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
thats weird my name is nick and im 13 too

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Welcome! Great to read a bit about new members / returning members. :)

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi!
Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It's nice to meet you. I hope to see you around!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci