• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introductions - masond123

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is masond123, and I have been a member of MCgamer (formally just MCSG) since May of 2012. However, I have just recently found an interest in the forums, so here I am! I began playing MCSG in 2012, when I had a small YouTube channel to which I would upload Survival Games videos. This is way back when BajanCanadian was still posting videos on the server :3. However, after about a year of intense dedication, I discovered the KitPvP community. So off I went, discovering the KitPvP community. And oh how I loved it! That is where the majority of my Minecraft life has been spent for the last year, but recently things have started to go downhill there (however, I am still staff on a KitPvP server). So, I remembered these awesome servers and decided to come back and give them a try again. And once again, I was instantly hooked. So here I am, I just wanted to introduce myself for any (or all) of you who may not know me.
Have a great day!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey Masond123, welcome to the forums! Looks like you've been a member of MCSG for quite a while, about time you finally hopped onto the forums! :p

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I hope to see you all in-game some time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci