• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invade the Capitol (SG gamemode)

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
They should make it balanced to be fair, and it should be hosted on a different server. Just my 2 cents

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Way to make it balanced a little more:
Rebels have no name over their head, even when not shifting, and maybe even Speed 1. You'd have to rely on actual sight instead of just seeing a name if you were a Guard. That way the rebels could actually do things, including outrunning and hiding from an army of guards if they had to.

This would be so much fun :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They should make it balanced to be fair, and it should be hosted on a different server. Just my 2 cents
Agreed. I think we should keep the MCSG servers for MCSG. I'd love to play this though, as much as I play TIMV and MCTF2 (which I play pretty much whenever I'm not on MCSG :p)

Rebels have no name over their head, even when not shifting, and maybe even Speed 1. You'd have to rely on actual sight instead of just seeing a name if you were a Guard. That way the rebels could actually do things, including outrunning and hiding from an army of guards if they had to.

I don't think removing the nametags is the right way to do it, or by giving them a speed advantage. If there are going to be classes for this gamemode, those classes should get special additions.
I don't think the way to balance the game is something you can just think of on the spot, because you have to make sure it's not too easy for anyone. No nametag, or Speed I would give a huge advantage to the rebels.
I think a way to do it would be remove pods. Just have traps, like in MCSG. The Capitol still gets the advantage that they are defending, and defending is often easier than attacking. They can be on the roofs of buildings guarding, while the rebels have to attack by streets or sewers.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

This should be implemented in MCSG!

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There would be a major issue with griefing though.
For example, a Peacekeeper could run around setting off all of the pods so that they're activated before the Rebels arrive.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Good idea. The city could be big so if you play strategically and not leeroy Jenkins'ing around you might last a few minecraft days and when they are not expecting it , or when they stop guarding the presidents house to look for you , you could sneak in and kill the president. Maybe the president only can control the pods and he is not allowed out of his house....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci