• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

invaluable

Styled_

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Styled_
Aɢᴇ: I'm 12 and 6 months..
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: styled14
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: No, i'm planning to.
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: More than 3 hours a day.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: LimeStrike, LoveIsForFree, and more.
Pɪɴɢ ᴏɴ EU Sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs: like 70.
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Avalanche?: I want to join Avalanche to improve my skills, to improve my teamwork, to make more friends, and also, to have Clan-Wars, to be action, where I was in the past, i wasn't in the lineup never, i just stayed Spec on them. I think this is a new chance, i left MCSG for a while, so this is a new start.

stefaNN

Quantum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Styled_
Aɢᴇ: I'm 12 and 6 months..
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: styled14
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: No, i'm planning to.
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: More than 3 hours a day.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: LimeStrike, LoveIsForFree, and more.
Pɪɴɢ ᴏɴ EU Sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs: like 70.
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Avalanche?: I want to join Avalanche to improve my skills, to improve my teamwork, to make more friends, and also, to have Clan-Wars, to be action, where I was in the past, i wasn't in the lineup never, i just stayed Spec on them. I think this is a new chance, i left MCSG for a while, so this is a new start.
ACCEPTED as trial . I will add you on skype.

Last edited:

stefaNN

Quantum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: IchBinSasa
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: missel2k
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: no , yesterday i took scam on diamond , and kl on my platinum BY xHectoG ( dzly)
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 9/10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs : notags0z / wargodz / timber / defight / redlight / k0dzlegiter / winterbodyguards / heavenace / overpros / trivial and more..
Pɪɴɢ ᴏɴ EU Sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs: 40
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Avalanche?: Bcs i want to join double clanning in that clan a nd so more FUN
DECLINED you were not in WarGodz or notagsOz. I want proof and then we may accept you.

stefaNN

Quantum
Reaction score
No wargodz and notags0z ? kid ask owners stupied
lmao kys
man... if you were really in these clans and if you really wanted to join this clan, you would've not behaved like this.

Last edited:

Eduqrd

Tribute
Reaction score
nu ne-ti batut 5-3 a si copii v-am batut 5-2 mi-ai zis pe skype sa nu pun lose

stefaNN

Quantum
Reaction score
nu ne-ti batut 5-3 a si copii v-am batut 5-2 mi-ai zis pe skype sa nu pun lose
ti-am zis pe skype sa nu pui lose ha? dami proof. Sa o vad si pe asta, si in plus v-am batut pentru ca l-ati bagat pe dogezeu (spooker) in lp care nici macar nu era pe thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci