• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Invasion » A BattleGrounds Map

Would you like to see ,,Invasion" in game?

• YES!

Votes: 75 91.5%
  • Maybe (Comment why are you reconsidering it)

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the map for a variety of reasons. Mostly the big turn off is the rainbow dome around the map which is 1. not necessary to keep players in and 2. incredibly distracting. It's not really clear what the theme of your map is, everything just seems super random; having seperate 'biomes' on your map helps support this. Perhaps if you had made the whole map one unique but recognizeable theme, you would have a better map because of it.
You could have read the description of the map in the thread, the rainbow radius could easily be removed, we just did that for fun, I'm not even sure if the radius will even be around the map if it gets accepted on the server, thank you though for your criticism ♥

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
You could have read the description of the map in the thread, the rainbow radius could easily be removed, we just did that for fun, I'm not even sure if the radius will even be around the map if it gets accepted on the server, thank you though for your criticism ♥
It's not really MCG's job to remove your random rainbow dome, plus it just makes the map look more nooby than it really is. I wouldn't have submitted the rainbow dome version tbh, but up to you on that one.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
It's not really MCG's job to remove your random rainbow dome, plus it just makes the map look more nooby than it really is. I wouldn't have submitted the rainbow dome version tbh, but up to you on that one.
I could just replace the blocks of the whole radis with a simple world edit command, I'll just wait and see how MCGamer's staff likes it, since no maps before this one had a rainbow radius we thought this would be quite an original/fresh thing to do ^0^ Not everyone likes it, I guess :p

DexRock_

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, that's the best Map i've ever seen on the MCGamer servers i hope u'll be accepted.
#MustHappen

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Map is really really good. ^o^ Hopefully it'll be accepted.
Best battlegrounds map I've ever seen.
And yea, this rainbow border is pretty sexy. #NoHomo. :cool:

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Map is really really good. ^o^ Hopefully it'll be accepted.
Best battlegrounds map I've ever seen.
And yea, this rainbow border is pretty sexy. #NoHomo. :cool:
That's exactly what I thought as well ^o^ It was quite original at the time :D

DakiMC

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is really good and I'd like to see this added! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci