• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Invasion" Minecraft Survival Games map (In progress)

Do you think I should continue this map?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is starstrong and around 8 months ago my friend and I decided to build an mcsg map. We got pretty far but dropped the project and I am left with the map. Lately I realised I had the map and started working on it, I am unsure if I should continue on the map. Here are so screenshots of the map, please give me your honest opinion.

Note: All screenshots are taken with the default texturepack.
Spawn:

Tower:

Volcano:

Worm:

Building:

Airport:

Barn:

Deserted Island:

Hospital:

Soccer/Football Field:

Houses:

Park:

That's all the screenshots I have collected.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
It actually doesn't look half bad. The builds are very good however the terraforming definitely needs work. Other than that it seems great for PvP. Keep up the good work ^_^

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The buildings don't link with eachother, you should keep the same block palette throughout your map.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
It actually doesn't look half bad. The builds are very good however the terraforming definitely needs work. Other than that it seems great for PvP. Keep up the good work ^_^
Thanks, that was intention for the map when I started on it. I don't really know how to terraform well.

The buildings don't link with eachother, you should keep the same block palette throughout your map.
Thanks for the feedback!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The map lacks detail and direction. But continue with it, it could turn in to a good map.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci