• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inventory Arrangement HELP!!!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Are you a scroller or a number presser?
If your a scroller, I think the most optimal hotkey setup would be:
Bow
Sword
Fishing Rod
Gapple
Food
Food
Food
Food or arrows
F & S.

Seeing as you want to focus on the rod, and the sword is your item that you are going to be holding most of the time (and is your primary weapon), you want it to be as easy to access as possible. seeing as I find scrolling down alot easier than up I put it as the first slot down. Then, the other main weapon you want to use is the bow, so i put that on the next closest. This also means you can go (light on fire) shoot, hit, stun & repeat. The choices for the food i dont really need to explain but as for F&s, you said you wanted to be less predictable. I find that switching from bow > F&s is less common than sword > f&s. Also, as its further away, you may find yourself using the other weapons more simply bc there easier to get to.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Your option two is my EXACT setup. It is a very good setup and I highly recommend it!

Evee2002

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you a scroller or a number presser?
If your a scroller, I think the most optimal hotkey setup would be:
Bow
Sword
Fishing Rod
Gapple
Food
Food
Food
Food or arrows
F & S.

Seeing as you want to focus on the rod, and the sword is your item that you are going to be holding most of the time (and is your primary weapon), you want it to be as easy to access as possible. seeing as I find scrolling down alot easier than up I put it as the first slot down. Then, the other main weapon you want to use is the bow, so i put that on the next closest. This also means you can go (light on fire) shoot, hit, stun & repeat. The choices for the food i dont really need to explain but as for F&s, you said you wanted to be less predictable. I find that switching from bow > F&s is less common than sword > f&s. Also, as its further away, you may find yourself using the other weapons more simply bc there easier to get to.
Very good points :D

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Recommend the new one, it's what I have been using for ages now, once you get used to scrolling back for F&S and forward for Rod you can get some cool combos and shtuff.
I would have arrows in 4 or 5 though, so you can tell how many you have in a fight. Also a boat, on some maps.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
I organize it like this:
1) Sword
2) Bow
3) Fishing Rod
4) Flint and Steel
5) Food
6) Food
7) Food
8) Food
9) Golden apple

NOTE: I hotkey so it will be hard to get used to.

Jst2Crazy

Spectator
Reaction score
This is my cleaning btw I use hotkey like this 9 is for R. It would in the minecraft settings ①

1.Sword
2.Rod
3.Bow
4.Arrow
(5 to 7) Food
8.Golden Apple
9.FNS

Jst2Crazy

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, So For A While now I have used The inventory where:
1: sword
2: fns
3: fishing rod
4: bow
etc.

But I dont do good with the fishing rod in that inventory arrangement, and I want to get better at it, and become A more balanced player instead of using the flint and steel most of the time.
The inventory I want to use now is:
1: sword
2: fishing rod
3: bow
4-8 slots: food, arrows, etc.
9: fns

This way I can do better with the fishing rod instead of using the flint and steel all the time, which makes me less predictable. but do you guys think I should stick with the inventory I have now, or switch? I'm really confused on what I should do.
Or just do
1.Sword
2.Bow
3.FNS
4.Gapple
(5 to 7)Food
8.Arrow
9.Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads