• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunter1128

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Gunter1128
Skype name (Pm If necessary): skype:samuicall ts:Gunter1128
How many wins:238
Games played:2455
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Timezone:
PvP Strengths: Well my pvp strength would be a rod combo and swords fights and am decent with a fns but still need a improvement :p.
PvP Weaknesses: My weakness would prob be when my mouse would spaz out, and it would be bow fights and water fights. And the most popular weakness would be hackers :p
What type of player would you say you are: I would be a defensive player mostly. I am very preservative player like to keep safe and smart.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because Kezo you inspired me with your pvp skills and your fns skills without your vids I dont think I would be as good with a fns <3
What clans have you been in previously: I have been in #Forgotten Legion and #AS Domination and others dont remember....
Anything else: I am an Asian Player and I like turtles.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For those who haven't heard, Inverse disbanded. If you want to know why, you can ask me over skype, and I might tell you if I trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci