• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invertality [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly if you are accusing Daunter of being kingson, you are all unfathomably stupid. If he was I'm sure he wouldn't be out there making clans and being a positive member of the community? If you are accusing without evidence can you please think about this.
I guarantee you won't have evidence of this since he simply isn't kingson.
Now kids please stop causing flame about a defamatory rumour made by someone who clearly can't handle that a new(ish) player can be decent.
1 thing why i think it is him cause of his voice, they sound the same, no hate pls

Reaction score
1 thing why i think it is him cause of his voice, they sound the same, no hate pls
If you have talked over TeamSpeak to people lots of people can sound similar, this has had several bad experiences for some of my friends who have been abused by people claiming that they were banned alts, with their opinion coming from the sound of someones voice.

I remember when Zetzus started becoming known in AU people accused him of being Rhinoviru5 or even Xestros_ just because of his voice.

People can have similar sounding voices but be different people. :)

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
One last thing. Kingson's been banned 5+ times. You'd assume someone would stop returning after THAT long. About 3 months ago Kingson accepted his ban and quit for CS:GO. End of story.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have talked over TeamSpeak to people lots of people can sound similar, this has had several bad experiences for some of my friends who have been abused by people claiming that they were banned alts, with their opinion coming from the sound of someones voice.

I remember when Zetzus started becoming known in AU people accused him of being Rhinoviru5 or even Xestros_ just because of his voice.

People can have similar sounding voices but be different people. :)
I said i think and i understand.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
One last thing. Kingson's been banned 5+ times. You'd assume someone would stop returning after THAT long. About 3 months ago Kingson accepted his ban and quit for CS:GO. End of story.
What about Gengar, He still hasn't stopped.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
What about Gengar, He still hasn't stopped.
He got banned ages back and hasn't returned since, but you can have your little fantasies. Without proof your statement is nothing to me.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
He got banned ages back and hasn't returned since, but you can have your little fantasies. Without proof your statement is nothing to me.
No offence but he was just asking a simple question and your being rude about it?! Just calm down ;) Not trying to start flame.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright alright, calm down i wasn't trying to start world war 3, As you said i don't have proof so whats it matter? If you know its false then chill.....

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright alright, calm down i wasn't trying to start world war 3, As you said i don't have proof so whats it matter? If you know its false then chill.....
No offence but he was just asking a simple question and your being rude about it?! Just calm down ;) Not trying to start flame.
Are you guys suffering from some disorder stopping you from understanding anything?

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
he isnt even angry so why are you telling him to calm down and chill.... honestly peoples brains these dayz

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you guys suffering from some disorder stopping you from understanding anything?
Like i said you keep going and going, Why do you think i have a disorder? Just cause i don't understand something doesn't mean i have a disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci