• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible US ( THE LEGENDS :^) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Les get real 4 sec. Congratz on beating 4got10. Its something to be proud of, but who cares if no one in the community has respect for that win, and moreso for the clan as a whole. Thats whats important, and you guys should truly focus on that. Whats a victory, if for everyone else its a loss. Respect comes in two unchangeable steps: Giving it and receiving it.

StallluveIsGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Les get real 4 sec. Congratz on beating 4got10. Its something to be proud of, but who cares if no one in the community has respect for that win, and moreso for the clan as a whole. Thats whats important, and you guys should truly focus on that. Whats a victory, if for everyone else its a loss. Respect comes in two unchangeable steps: Giving it and receiving it.
We know, we were just messing around but some people on minecraft seem to be a little more prone to being sensitive and im being serious.

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
i know that we were very disrespectful to other clans, but now we are trying to apologize to everyone and start fresh.

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
i know that we were very disrespectful to other clans, but now we are trying to apologize to everyone and start fresh.
when you are a respected clan, then go and beat forgotten and maybe people will congratulate you xD

idek i think forgotten isnt that good anymore they are just overhyped because of what they were

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
when you are a respected clan, then go and beat forgotten and maybe people will congratulate you xD

idek i think forgotten isnt that good anymore they are just overhyped because of what they were
Idc about our reputation anymore,
we are the best in my opinion.

Haters will still hate :)

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's minecraft kid

Freakin nerds, go do something useful in your life.
oo but yet you make a thread saying "invincible the legends" how about you take your own advice "its "It's minecraft kid Freakin nerds, go do something useful in your life"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci