• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4nielFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: PinoyHacks
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): daniel.p2424
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): US Pacific
Wɪɴs: 290
Aɢᴇ (14+): 14
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Zone 85, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2, etc.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: SG 1-3
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword/Rod Combo, Bow, FnS
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow Spam
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I've been trying my best to get into this clan, I mean in my opinion this clan is really good, and I believe that I qualify for this clan and I think I should be accepted

Last edited:

Dylan107A

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: PinoyHacks
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): daniel.p2424
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): US Pacific
Wɪɴs: 290
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Zone 85, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2, etc.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: SG 1-3
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword/Rod Combo, Bow, FnS
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow Spam
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I've been trying my best to get into this clan, I mean on my opinion this clan is really good, and I believe that I qualify for this clan and I think I should be accepted
Pinoy is bae

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score
Zigg I'm just saying this now, but that roster clean up was pretty bs if you ask me, not trying to start a flame here, just trying to tell you that it was bs. The 2 reasons for being kicked during the roster clean up was 1. Being inactive. 2. People who were in less CB's. Now this is what I have to say about that. I was pretty active, more active then you zigg, and I was in a fair amount of CB's, so it comes to the conclusion, Why did I get kicked, if I didn't really do any of those reasons for being kicked? That's the thing that doesn't make any sense what so ever. Honestly, you don't have to kick someone just because there 'bad' I was never rude in the clan, I was never that person that people hated. I was just a simple, nice in a way, kind of person, but I get kicked :p That's all I have to say. <3 Steven (SkillsAtPvP)

Last edited:

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Zigg I'm just saying this now, but that roster clean up was pretty bs if you ask me, not trying to start a flame here, just trying to tell you that it was bs. The 2 reasons for being kicked during the roster clean up was 1. Being inactive. 2. People who were in less CB's. Now this is what I have to say about that. I was pretty active, more active then you zigg, and I was in a fair amount of CB's, so it comes to the conclusion, Why did I get kicked, if I didn't really do any of those reasons for being kicked? That's the thing that doesn't make any sense what so ever. Honestly, you don't have to kick someone just because there 'bad' I was never rude in the clan, I was never that person that people hated. I was just a simple, nice in a way, kind of person, but I get kicked :p That's all I have to say. <3 Steven (SkillsAtPvP)
steven you can always hop on and talk to any of us, its not like they kicked you from being his freind

DakotaMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ChugginGaps
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): jumpypop369
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): US
Wɪɴs: 58/335
Aɢᴇ (14+): 13 (I can prove I am mature enough on Teamspeak)
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All CB Maps, Winds of Change, Breeze Island 2, Icarus, SG: Adrenaline, TSG 2
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Mostly less played maps such as TSG 1, Fortress Pike, etc.
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Strafing, Fns, tactics, communication
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Being bow spammed, teams of 3+, hackers, being rod spammed
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I feel as though I should be accepted to Invincible for many reasons. One being I can contribute to this clan with my activity and my maturity. I am very good with people and or issues. I am looking for a stable clan with a good standing community and good players. I feel this clan best meets those requirements.

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: iAmazez
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): iAmaze.KewlKid
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): NorthAmerica- Pacific Northwest
Wɪɴs: 79
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅᴀᴛ?: Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Par 72, Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Demons Breeeze, Chernobyl, Zone 85, SG4, TSG2, Valleyside University
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅᴀᴛ?: All the others
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Water Battles(even with teams of 2), Expert with bow, Decent rod, good fns, great sword combos, and under 60 ping
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: I hate in water battles when the other person has a boat, I don’t like teams of hackers, I hate when you’re playing against a team and they don’t split up or they play too defensive
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅʙᴇᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛʏᴏᴜ?: I think that everyone deserves a chance. My stats aren’t that great but I am working on my Pvp skills every day. I have killed many other great players but I never got the chance to kill them. If I am added to this clan I think you guys will make great friends with me, I am a pretty good gfx artist and a trustworthy friend.
Entering Invise clan.png
Here are some screenshots of some impressive kills that I made in my opinion. By the way I killed GoldEllipse before he quit.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: iAmazez
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): iAmaze.KewlKid
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): NorthAmerica- Pacific Northwest
Wɪɴs: 79
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅᴀᴛ?: Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Par 72, Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Demons Breeeze, Chernobyl, Zone 85, SG4, TSG2, Valleyside University
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅᴀᴛ?: All the others
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Water Battles(even with teams of 2), Expert with bow, Decent rod, good fns, great sword combos, and under 60 ping
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: I hate in water battles when the other person has a boat, I don’t like teams of hackers, I hate when you’re playing against a team and they don’t split up or they play too defensive
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅʙᴇᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛʏᴏᴜ?: I think that everyone deserves a chance. My stats aren’t that great but I am working on my Pvp skills every day. I have killed many other great players but I never got the chance to kill them. If I am added to this clan I think you guys will make great friends with me, I am a pretty good gfx artist and a trustworthy friend. View attachment 38517 Here are some screenshots of some impressive kills that I made in my opinion. By the way I killed GoldEllipse before he quit.
GoldEllipse isn't that good... Gl!

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
You guys don't post loses yo. 1-5 against Prosperity and I don't remember score against trostetic.

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
Yo steven hop on ts afternoon youll be trialed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci