• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fkolo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Fkolo
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): I'll PM to you
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): EST United Stats of America
Wɪɴs: 52/410 (1/7 is good enough?)
Aɢᴇ (14+):15
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Valleyside,SG4,Turb,Holiday Resort, TSG2, Alasken Village, Par 72, Zone 85
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: New Maps
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword and Rod
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow and FnS
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?:I'm a pretty cool and this clan seems like they have pretty cool people who are skilled. So I'd like to join these cool people and have a great time in this great MCSG Clan. :)

Last edited:

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RiskIt
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): Yes, sagerboy123
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): USA Eastern
Wɪɴs: 21/42 (Stats Reset)
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Turbulence, Par 72, ValleySide, SG4, Holiday Resort, TSG2, and Alaskan Village
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: SG1 SG2 S3 SG5...
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword + Rod and Flint and Steel
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow Spam
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I would like to join Invincible to get a good foundation in clans and also have fun and help in any way possible to thrive. I'm pretty good at teamwork and would love to join you guys. Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Blacklaas

Platinum
Reaction score
Today is the tournament cb Krons & Demons, They could add me on skype or we will be left of the sands, the owner does not accept tournament.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Fkolo
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): I'll PM to you
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): EST United Stats of America
Wɪɴs: 52/410 (1/7 is good enough?)
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Valleyside,SG4,Turb,Holiday Resort, TSG2, Alasken Village, Par 72, Zone 85
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: New Maps
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword and Rod
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow and FnS
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?:I'm a pretty cool and this clan seems like they have pretty cool people who are skilled. So I'd like to join these cool people and have a great time in this great MCSG Clan. :)
Please increase your wins a bit, then feel free to reapply! Denied

IGN: RiskIt
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): Yes, sagerboy123
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): USA Eastern
Wɪɴs: 21/42 (Stats Reset)
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Turbulence, Par 72, ValleySide, SG4, Holiday Resort, TSG2, and Alaskan Village
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: SG1 SG2 S3 SG5...
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword + Rod and Flint and Steel
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow Spam
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I would like to join Invincible to get a good foundation in clans and also have fun and help in any way possible to thrive. I'm pretty good at teamwork and would love to join you guys. Thanks! :D
Please bring your wins up, and it would help if you maintained a similar ratio, for now, you have been noted, but reapply when you have brought up your wins. Thanks.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 210kevin
Wins: 209
MCSG games played: 887
Maps good at: Alaskan Village, Zone 85, Turbalance, Valleyside University, and lastly TSG2
Maps bad at: TSG3, Survival Games 2, any map I don't have a route on
PvP strength: Fishing Rod, strafing, getting combos, quick switch FnS
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Why should we accept you: I like playing with other people, I'm pretty decent, never was in a cb :(
Skype Username: kevin.cho26
Will you be active: Only on weekends
Apologies for the late reply, if you are still interested in the clan, we will put you into trial stage. Please be active on the TeamSpeak. Thank you.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score

Please bring your wins up, and it would help if you maintained a similar ratio, for now, you have been noted, but reapply when you have brought up your wins. Thanks.
My

my niqqa mike usin them commas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci