• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
You guys haven't even asked to cb and you guys PP you got certain amount of days to finish CB after PP so I posted the win if you want to continue then come on the TS.
We tried getting you guys to continue at least 3 times. ~ Voyage

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsBrayBray
Wins: 10
MCSG Games Played: 30
Maps good at?: Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort v2, Valleyside university, SG4, Sg Highway, Turbalance, Zone 85, Zone 85 revamp, Teweran Survival Games 2, Chernobyl, Moonbase, Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Inertia, Survial games Adrenaline, Wind of change, Icarus, and Alaskan Village
Maps bad at?: All of the bad maps because no one play on them and I don't have any route on them
PvP Strengths: Flint and steel, Rod Combos, and Bow Spam
PvP Weaknesses: 3 teams+ and Hackers, People that rod rod rod rod rod
Why should be accept you?: I am good when it comes to teamwork and I haven't been in a clan since a while. I really want to join this clan and maybe even help out.
Skype Username: gatorad.fierce
Will you be active on this clan? Yes

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Most elements of flame removed from the thread. The accounts that took part in the flame will be looked into by our Sr. Staff team and their status will be decided based off their actions. I will be monitoring this thread for the next few days to make sure that no further instances of flame occurs. If it do see it, I must report this thread/clan to the Sr. Staff and its status will also be judged. If you believe that I missed some elements of flame, please don't hesitate to bring it up to me. Any questions or concerns should also be brought up to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day!

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Most elements of flame removed from the thread. The accounts that took part in the flame will be looked into by our Sr. Staff team and their status will be decided based off their actions. I will be monitoring this thread for the next few days to make sure that no further instances of flame occurs. If it do see it, I must report this thread/clan to the Sr. Staff and its status will also be judged. If you believe that I missed some elements of flame, please don't hesitate to bring it up to me. Any questions or concerns should also be brought up to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day!
So my thread can be locked for other people causing flame? makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci