• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
forgotten are overrated holy sht, like every clan complains and complains about oh u use randoms DQQQQQQQQQQQ, or the most common one (my favorite one) u guys toggle!!!1 Like sht clans are so bitchy over a "block game"

like fck off people, u call other randoms or randies which makes no sense because the funniest thing is the person ur calling one isn't, like stfu honestly.

forgotten gets beat and complains oh no guys they didn't use an acc on the roster!!!!2!1!2 accept the loss, every clan has made a mistake, losers honestly.

why does every one make bs excuses now in clans... It doesn't show anything, but ur clan is a pusy. Grow up honestly, especially forgotten, just because you guys think you're the best and then loose because they didn't use an acc on the roster, is so stupid.

Forgotten, stick with league of legends, or whatever that sht game u guys played in v1 dungeon sht

~Mcsg Community

Last edited:

SupaHOTFiree

Spectator
Reaction score
forgotten are overrated holy sht, like every clan complains and complains about oh u use randoms DQQQQQQQQQQQ, or the most common one (my favorite one) u guys toggle!!!1 Like sht clans are so bitchy over a "block game"

like fck off people, u call other randoms or randies which makes no sense because the funniest thing is the person ur calling one isn't, like stfu honestly.

forgotten gets beat and complains oh no guys they didn't use an acc on the roster!!!!2!1!2 accept the loss, every clan has made a mistake, losers honestly.

why does every one make bs excuses now in clans... It doesn't show anything, but ur clan is a pusy. Grow up honestly, especially forgotten, just because you guys think you're the best and then loose because they didn't use an acc on the roster, is so stupid.

Forgotten, stick with league of legends, or whatever that sht game u guys played in v1 dungeon sht
stop spitting out that hot fire please

StallluveIsGod

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Tironas11
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): Tironas11
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): NA
Wɪɴs: 1 i think ROFL
Aɢᴇ (14+): 3
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: all of them
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: all of them
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: all of them
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: none of them
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ Wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: wanted to join the new best clan in MCSG, please give me a chance. i know that im part of an inferior clan, forgotten, but i hope to set aside the differences and go to the greatest clan mcsg currently has
accepted for cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci