• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
hey Groochy, I am Tommy, the person on your teamspeak. My IGN is Britneyy and in the Ancient vs Invincible battle. I smacked you 2 times in a row. But good fight buddy, you brought me down to 7.5-8.5 :) Turns out you are ass and I am better.
Actually you're trash we won every round except one with all our members, no casualties you random, random clan = random people (you)

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
They don't have to but it would be nice if they did.
It didn't count cbs and lbs do that was just a tournament it was never hosted on mcsg it was hosted on a random server nothing in the rules said we had to post the win/loss it's mostly up to you if you want to.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
It didn't count cbs and lbs do that was just a tournament it was never hosted on mcsg it was hosted on a random server nothing in the rules said we had to post the win/loss it's mostly up to you if you want to.
Of course lmao

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course lmao
Its a tournament which basically this is a test season, I am thinking of mentioning the winner of this one on our next official "Season 1". This season has had many bugs which will be fixed before we do another official season. Feel free to post the wins/losses on your thread because you are more than welcome to. Have a nice day :)

BTW: HYPE DUDE INVINCIBLE'S 1 YEAR IS ON JULY 7\

edit: was kicked because I am immature. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci