• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Zig, Skillsatpvp, stall, kin, oo7, demon, austin, mexicantaco, rocky, zcrits, gblades, tyler, mint, mike, gucci, krazy, lvm, senor biboy, force, and iGSniPzZ

real invincible squad tbh.
He just said austin. Smh Visions. I can play better than austin without a keyboard

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
That's why you guys kept inviting him back lol and where is the 5-2 loss against sinister dude ?!?!! Just cause we disband shouldn't mean you should take it down !!
Just stop trying to causing flame please.

Ty

;)
oo7 just leave the thread, let them think that they are better lol.
Aight

They are btw

;)
Did we ever say we are? All your members keep saying they are going to 5-0 us lol your so funny at times.

Cheese Puff
Updates
Just beat x 5-0
Good Battle

:^)

lol
Yea don't forget, ily.
stall haha i love how we leave for you we make a clan then you leave

lolol

its ok though we forgive you xD
Wanna put up the 3-2 loss on EventSG on your thread?
I'm pretty sure Zig will put it up tomorrow, don't worry lol
They don't have to but it would be nice if they did.
Don't talk to my bf like that
It didn't count cbs and lbs do that was just a tournament it was never hosted on mcsg it was hosted on a random server nothing in the rules said we had to post the win/loss it's mostly up to you if you want to.
Its a tournament which basically this is a test season, I am thinking of mentioning the winner of this one on our next official "Season 1". This season has had many bugs which will be fixed before we do another official season. Feel free to post the wins/losses on your thread because you are more than welcome to. Have a nice day :)

BTW: HYPE DUDE INVINCIBLE'S 1 YEAR IS ON JULY 7\

edit: was kicked because I am immature. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
Inb4thefatlock my dood
R.I.P
Me: The mind of it all
StallluveIsGod Rager
xBroken mike ur mike
SenorShotgun Morgan Freeman

Thanks for the rest of the Members, Elites, Officers, and Leaders for making this clan a thing.

Ceroria plz lock
Throwback lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci