• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

oohBaby

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: oohBaby
Skype (Must Have): Yes, will PM if accepted.
Continent (Region): US
Wins: 89/566
Maps good at?: Solar Frost, Moonbase , Avarcia, SG1, Holiday Resort, TSG2, SG4, Icarus, Zone 85, Turbulence, Breeze Island/2 , SG Highway, Alaskan Village, Solar Frost, Valleyside University, Demons Breeze.
Maps bad at?: Chernobyl, Fortune Island, and the Ancient maps, as well with the rest of the SG maps.
PvP Strengths: Rod, Strafe, FnS.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Full iron diamond/iron sword teams. Bow spam, getting bowed in the water.
Why should be accept you?: You guys have a good ratio and I know some members from the Nexus and I want good teammates and I think I could contribute to batles.

Last edited:

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rubro12
Skype (Must Have): rubro12
Continent (Region): North America
Wins: 441
Maps good at?: SG4, Zone85, Valleyside, SG Highway, Demons Breeze, Alaskin Village
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2,
PvP Strengths: FNS, Rod, and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 4
Why should be accept you?: I beat your leader in a 1v1 when he had a diamond sword and I had 7 armor bars and a stone c;

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Rubro12
Skype (Must Have): rubro12
Continent (Region): North America
Wins: 441
Maps good at?: SG4, Zone85, Valleyside, SG Highway, Demons Breeze, Alaskin Village
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2,
PvP Strengths: FNS, Rod, and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 4
Why should be accept you?: I beat your leader in a 1v1 when he had a diamond sword and I had 7 armor bars and a stone c;
Do you think your good now that you can kill a leader that was grounded for like a month and that was like his first game on xd

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
It was supposed to be 5-2 but stupid server has to restart:/ but gg
Um what? What you talking about exactly? Are you talking about the incredibly unfair round where everyone consistently ghosted all game? Because you can't guarantee you would've won that round had it been legit. Also, when someone compliments you and says you did well and crap, you say thank you not "we should've won it". That was kinda rude not gonna lie m8 :/

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Um what? What you talking about exactly? Are you talking about the incredibly unfair round where everyone consistently ghosted all game? Because you can't guarantee you would've won that round had it been legit. Also, when someone compliments you and says you did well and crap, you say thank you not "we should've won it". That was kinda rude not gonna lie m8 :/
Noah the battle is over just get of there thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci