• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
A randy wanting to help someone by choice isn't against the rules, this proves nothing at all Js....
No proof he is a member of their clan no proof he was in cummupents with them. Proof that some randy likes helping players he likes. Nice solid evidence fgt.
Can you like /kill 4 me.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/d17680a22875bbdca93bf3ea8825244d
http://gyazo.com/b4a11c1fcc6894649e8812945903c7aa
but you guys deny any evidence because you know its true. Sure expect a rematch
Krazy essentially what ur trying to say is that if we ask any person who was in the game if they helped u guys and they say yes, its a redo... LOL u would never finish a battle. That is no proof of him actually killing u or helping us which is against the rules. Proof, is not somebody's word m8.... Learn the difference. Post the loss. Bye

CPC_21

Tribute
Reaction score
A randy wanting to help someone by choice isn't against the rules, this proves nothing at all Js....
No proof he is a member of their clan no proof he was in cummupents with them. Proof that some randy likes helping players he likes. Nice solid evidence fgt.
Lol he was standing like 10 blocks away and he wasn't attacking them... And a Sr. Mod said it was a round redo...

PeanutCakers

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: PeanutCakerz
Skype (Must Have): iplayfootball33
Continent (Region): Us Time: EST
Wins:300
Maps good at?:Turb, Sg4 etc
Maps bad at?: none really
PvP Strengths: Ping , Fishing rod spam.
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers
Why should be accept you?: Because i have really good communication to people when im playing clan battles. I have some options ping around 30 and I have been wanting a super good clan to join.

SexyBabyJesusZ

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SexyBabyJesusZZ
Skype (Must Have): Demonic_bwe_bwe
Continent (Region): North america/Us
Wins: 29, I'll explain the bad stats in the last question.
Maps good at?: Any
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island, sg 2.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bow locking,
PvP Weaknesses: F&s
Why should be accept you?: I've played MCSG for a couple years, back when it was in the "classic." day. Over all the time I never saw stats as an opportunity to show how good I was, so I never bothered with trying to get good stats, so that answers the reason my stats are bad (Hopefully it doesn't affect my chances.). I know my own strengths, if someone has better gear than I do, I'll usually back off, unless I have a teammate to back me up. During clan battles I wont stray off from the group, so if someone needs me, or if someone needs help, I can be right there to help. I'm good at protecting my teammates, I will make sure that they're not going to get killed, and if that may be the case, I will step in to draw attention towards myself, allowing said teammate to regen, and have us fight the player/players together. I don't cause flame if I don't like another player, I just do my best to not come in contact with him, to avoid any issues. This is a small explanation as to why I think you should accept me.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PeanutCakerz
Skype (Must Have): iplayfootball33
Continent (Region): Us Time: EST
Wins:300
Maps good at?:Turb, Sg4 etc
Maps bad at?: none really
PvP Strengths: Ping , Fishing rod spam.
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers
Why should be accept you?: Because i have really good communication to people when im playing clan battles. I have some options ping around 30 and I have been wanting a super good clan to join.
Denied
IGN: SexyBabyJesusZZ
Skype (Must Have): Demonic_bwe_bwe
Continent (Region): North america/Us
Wins: 29, I'll explain the bad stats in the last question.
Maps good at?: Any
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island, sg 2.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bow locking,
PvP Weaknesses: F&s
Why should be accept you?: I've played MCSG for a couple years, back when it was in the "classic." day. Over all the time I never saw stats as an opportunity to show how good I was, so I never bothered with trying to get good stats, so that answers the reason my stats are bad (Hopefully it doesn't affect my chances.). I know my own strengths, if someone has better gear than I do, I'll usually back off, unless I have a teammate to back me up. During clan battles I wont stray off from the group, so if someone needs me, or if someone needs help, I can be right there to help. I'm good at protecting my teammates, I will make sure that they're not going to get killed, and if that may be the case, I will step in to draw attention towards myself, allowing said teammate to regen, and have us fight the player/players together. I don't cause flame if I don't like another player, I just do my best to not come in contact with him, to avoid any issues. This is a small explanation as to why I think you should accept me.
Denied
and oohBaby has been denied

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PowderedBiscuit
Skype (Must Have): oshawott5255.live
Continent (Region): USA
Wins: 111
Maps good at?: Everymap except Survival Games Japan XD
Maps bad at?: Survival Games Japan
PvP Strengths: Rod, Strafing Like BajanCanadian, Hotkeying Like Bajan, PvPing Like Bajan, Ping Abusing, and swag
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, and people that like to ping abuse harder then me
Why should be accept you?: I am Swag, Too Good For Bajan and you.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci