• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
you removed everyone from the skype chat and told me we were disbanding. lmao. https://gyazo.com/75028131c64837ff21a0dd0d59ad3f55 and it takes you years to get the thread locked so I did it for you.
Why are you making such a big deal out of this? All I said was tyler locked the thread not me I changed my mind and I think if we are active we can actually get cbs it was my fault I was mad and I shouldn't of removed everyone my bad won't happen again

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Why are you making such a big deal out of this? All I said was tyler locked the thread not me I changed my mind and I think if we are active we can actually get cbs it was my fault I was mad and I shouldn't of removed everyone my bad won't happen again
Hey there Tony, I suggest you not LET anymore on your account. It's not a rule or anything but I suggest you don't let anyone on it. There's no needed drama for something you didn't do. Also Tyler Let's not try to start flame. It was on skype, You guy's can deal with it on skype :) <3

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there Tony, I suggest you not LET anymore on your account. It's not a rule or anything but I suggest you don't let anyone on it. There's no needed drama for something you didn't do. Also Tyler Let's not try to start flame. It was on skype, You guy's can deal with it on skype :) <3
Won't happen again

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
For one this is not flame. We are simply talking on a forum. This isn't drama either lol. I'm also not making a big deal out of this. It doesn't bother me at all.

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
ok i dont rly know whats going on but if the clan hasnt disbanded can you add me back to the group chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci