• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IOS Jailbreak Tweaks

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wouldn't be scared of jailbreaking my phone, since I've been doing it for the past years and no major issues have happened. One of the only cons is that it reduces the battery life of your device, but just by a little :p. And if you don't like it, you can always restore your phone
Well my battery hardly works anyway so I guess I'll stay away from jailbreaking for now.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I actually jailbroke my Ipod touch 5. I found some youtube videos very helpful whilst looking for good jailbreak tweaks. This video in particular supplied me with some 5* tweaks.

I hope the video linked above provides you all with some useful tweaks, and more importantly, cool ones.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually jailbroke my Ipod touch 5. I found some youtube videos very helpful whilst looking for good jailbreak tweaks. This video in particular supplied me with some 5* tweaks.

I hope the video linked above provides you all with some useful tweaks, and more importantly, cool ones.

tbh I expected a rick roll

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci