• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

iPyroYo's time..

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo, i havent been on this site in like weeks lol, or in game in about 5. CS:GO as taken over my life. I've quit 3 times now? Well this is my last time qutting, this is for reals! Lol this community hates me so much i dont even know why im writing this but whatever. So ya maybe you'll see me on CS:GO. Wanted to say bye to one person. 17Cory10 Man we had some good times we hate each other now hope that can change <3, and i apologize to SynergyUS. Pce.

PS: Flame all you want ;)

MegaToxicTurtle

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not completely sure who you are, but good luck in CS:GO, I want to get that game. :)

17Cory10

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo, i havent been on this site in like weeks lol, or in game in about 5. CS:GO as taken over my life. I've quit 3 times now? Well this is my last time qutting, this is for reals! Lol this community hates me so much i dont even know why im writing this but whatever. So ya maybe you'll see me on CS:GO. Wanted to say bye to one person. 17Cory10 Man we had some good times we hate each other now hope that can change <3, and i apologize to SynergyUS. Pce.

I don't hate you xD

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No idea who you are, but you should add me on Steam simply because you have CS:GO...

What rank are you ;3 ?

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I've been wondering where you were! Anyway, peace out Pyro, I don't hate you :p Have a good life!

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
Yooo pyro, my man! I was just thinking earlier today, where did pyro go?! Well now I know you are about that CS:GO life now xD. Well, if your long journey really ends here, I might as well say some last words.

You were my first ever clan leader. Back in ArtOfPvP v1, you chose to take me on with my 100 wins and horrible ratio, and man, if you didn't accept me my clan experience would've changed by far. You showed me how to properly work as a team and communicate. My favorite memory to this day is the scrimmage vs. odious where I clutched the 5 v 1. You have been one of my closest friends for a while and even though we went through a bump in the road (well a few of them), I will never forget you bud. So have fun wherever life takes you, and if you ever wanna hang out on team speak or Skype, I am there. So just do not forget me as we have drifted away. So long pal, and I surely will never forget the times... :)

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
We never talked, but every once in a while we'd encounter each other ingame, peace dude :)

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
Yooo pyro, my man! I was just thinking earlier today, where did pyro go?! Well now I know you are about that CS:GO life now xD. Well, if your long journey really ends here, I might as well say some last words.

You were my first ever clan leader. Back in ArtOfPvP v1, you chose to take me on with my 100 wins and horrible ratio, and man, if you didn't accept me my clan experience would've changed by far. You showed me how to properly work as a team and communicate. My favorite memory to this day is the scrimmage vs. odious where I clutched the 5 v 1. You have been one of my closest friends for a while and even though we went through a bump in the road (well a few of them), I will never forget you bud. So have fun wherever life takes you, and if you ever wanna hang out on team speak or Skype, I am there. So just do not forget me as we have drifted away. So long pal, and I surely will never forget the times... :)
<3, if you have CS:GO you know my skype. Feel free to add me.
We never talked, but every once in a while we'd encounter each other ingame, peace dude :)
pce

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
:(:(

All late but NOOOOOO But it's your call well have a good time in CS GO and hope you come back soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci