• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iris V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xUnjustified
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): jonathan.gomez606
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): USA
Wɪɴs: 73
Aɢᴇ (13+): 12
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Survival Games Adrenaline, Par 72, Survival Games Highway, Mockeyjay, Holiday Resort 1 and 2.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: TWS2, Green Grass, Chernobly 2015.
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, Rod, Bow
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Kinda good with da FNS xD
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ Wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: because i rlly wanna get in this clan because i think i can help this clan grow to be a better iris then the first :D

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Arriex // F0X
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): People have it.
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): IF you're asking for time zone, EST | NA for continent
Wɪɴs: 22 on Arriex, I don't play that much MCSG on my main, I usually play on alts.
Aɢᴇ (13+): 13 :3
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the CBS, and most of MCSG Maps, except some of the early Survival Games maps and some of the "randy" maps you can put it.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Some of the Survival Games maps, and as said "randy" maps you can put it :p
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, FnS, being annoying in fights :p
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: not the best with a bow, and teams of 4+ and hackers.
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ Wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because im clanless at the moment and I want to get back into the groove of clans and I know some people in here and im decently experienced with clans and I could be a help in cbs and scrims

- ty :)

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: xUnjustified
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): jonathan.gomez606
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): USA
Wɪɴs: 73
Aɢᴇ (13+): 12
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Survival Games Adrenaline, Par 72, Survival Games Highway, Mockeyjay, Holiday Resort 1 and 2.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: TWS2, Green Grass, Chernobly 2015.
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, Rod, Bow
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Kinda good with da FNS xD
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ Wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: because i rlly wanna get in this clan because i think i can help this clan grow to be a better iris then the first :D

Tuix

Spectator
Reaction score
Do we have a TS? Or skype? If so please notify me which you have!

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Arriex // F0X
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): People have it.
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): IF you're asking for time zone, EST | NA for continent
Wɪɴs: 22 on Arriex, I don't play that much MCSG on my main, I usually play on alts.
Aɢᴇ (13+): 13 :3
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the CBS, and most of MCSG Maps, except some of the early Survival Games maps and some of the "randy" maps you can put it.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Some of the Survival Games maps, and as said "randy" maps you can put it :p
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, FnS, being annoying in fights :p
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: not the best with a bow, and teams of 4+ and hackers.
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ Wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because im clanless at the moment and I want to get back into the groove of clans and I know some people in here and im decently experienced with clans and I could be a help in cbs and scrims

- ty :)
Accepted as Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci