• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iris

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Not gonna keep saying this, but if you want to know the truth its on the Omega Forum page, and i keep trying to tell you that my younger bother gets on my account constantly but if you dont believe me thats cool

Naive

Experienced
Reaction score
Not gonna keep saying this, but if you want to know the truth its on the Omega Forum page, and i keep trying to tell you that my younger bother gets on my account constantly but if you dont believe me thats cool
1. You have admitted you use a ghost client.
2. You were banned on Badlion for Unfair Advantage. That type of ban is only for people that were using ghost clients. (Hacks like Triggerbot, Reach, etc)
I highly doubt that your younger brother installed a ghost client once, let alone twice. (If he hacked on your account i'm sure he would have used a normal Hacked Client) And on top of that got you banned on Badlion both times, plus Kohi. Any smart person would make sure it didn't happen a second time. I don't see why you won't just admit it already, it's quite obvious you're making up excuses.

GucciRose

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
2. You were banned on Badlion for Unfair Advantage. That type of ban is only for people that were using ghost clients. (Hacks like Triggerbot, Reach, etc)
I highly doubt that your younger brother installed a ghost client once, let alone twice. (If he hacked on your account i'm sure he would have used a normal Hacked Client) And on top of that got you banned on Badlion both times, plus Kohi. Any smart person would make sure it didn't happen a second time. I don't see why you won't just admit it already, it's quite obvious you're making up excuses.

GucciRose
you make it sound like it people dont have any clue how to look up how to install one? ive also never admitted to using a client, tbh you should just stop trying to expose me cause you have no valid proof other than that my little brother keeps hacking on my account, which i have now changed the password on so he cant access anymore, glhf gf

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score

GucciRose
btw coldsey dont talk about being smart, coming from the kid that got his computer taken away for failing most all his classes, and still has hopes to go to college.

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score

GucciRose
Why do you constantly start flame with everyone. You hack too, you even hacked in a cb and said "wait lemme turn on my killaura first "I don't know what you are trying to prove about Gucci if you do the same thing. Don't even say you were joking because it kind of was obvious. People even said for you to not go for them because they also knew you were hacking during that cb (in Nobility). For you to also draw art during your tests is kind of stupid, but then again, you're 16 who knows everything and calls people illiterate.

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you constantly start flame with everyone. You hack too, you even hacked in a cb and said "wait lemme turn on my killaura first "I don't know what you are trying to prove about Gucci if you do the same thing. Don't even say you were joking because it kind of was obvious. People even said for you to not go for them because they also knew you were hacking during that cb (in Nobility). For you to also draw art during your tests is kind of stupid, but then again, you're 16 who knows everything and calls people illiterate.
DID HE HACK IN THE POWER CB? CUS THAT WAS NOT LEGIT!!111!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci