• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IrisUS Clan

TheRedPiggies

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(s): TheRedPiggies
Name: Gabe
Wins: 3
Games Played: 15
Ratio: 1/5
Do you know anyone in Iris?: PrestoMesto
Why do you want to join Iris?: I would like to join this clan to meet new friends and help this clan succeed in clan battles with my PvP skill. I am hoping to have a community of my skill level to play with and to succeed with. It would also be nice to have a group of people to enjoy playing minecraft survival games with. And possibly teach or learn new things to become a better pvper.(P.S PestoMesto recommended me)

Thankyou for taking the time reading this
-Gabe/Piggies

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Iris?: I would like to join this clan to meet new friends and help this clan succeed in clan battles with my PvP skill. I am hoping to have a community of my skill level to play with and to succeed with. It would also be nice to have a group of people to enjoy playing minecraft survival games with. And possibly teach or learn new things to become a better pvper.(P.S PestoMesto recommended me)

-Gabe/Piggies
Recommended! :) ^^

JameZ3

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JameZ3
Name: James
Wins: 316
Games Played: Around 4,100
Ratio: 1/13
Do you know anyone in Iris? No.
Why do you want to join Iris? I want to join Iris because I've been in a lot of previous clans, most of which have disbanded, and enjoy it a lot.

Reaction score
Same for to you rand who are you? Get off the thred
I'm Redstone you use me to shoot like tnt

Who tf are u? Leave and carrying a whole cb is extremely impressive, you clearly wouldnt know becuase you probably never done it before! SO bye!!!
Iv'e carried many clans and you're saying they carry in a cb you lost to carry you have to win

IrisUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(s): Saulifyed
Name: Saul
Wins//Games Played//Ratio - http://gyazo.com/ed154dac9c81e24ef76f6783d4ddf4d4

Do you know anyone in Iris?: Well, BurstRush told me about you guys!
Why do you want to join Iris?: I want to join Iris because I have been looking for a clan, and I feel I have potential. I also have a YT channel, (http://bit.ly/1IwZ3WE) and I might even record some clan battles. Also you might notice my stats suck. I just want to let you know that you shouldn't rely on stats all the time. If I may ask, do not pay attention to my stats, but 1v1 me. Then you can see the real deal. :)
TRIAL, you will be tested soon add me on skype blue_elitecable

-Gabe/Piggies
DENIED, app not up to par

IGN: JameZ3
Name: James
Wins: 316
Games Played: Around 4,100
Ratio: 1/13
Do you know anyone in Iris? No.
Why do you want to join Iris? I want to join Iris because I've been in a lot of previous clans, most of which have disbanded, and enjoy it a lot.
DENIED, app not up to par

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci