• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron Fist Glitch - Stop making threads about it!

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG people need to stop making threads about stopping the making of threads about the fist glitch. Gosh
haha!

People need to stop posting about stopping making threads about stopping the making of thread about the fist glitch!! for serious!!!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finding an exploit and actually CODING and exploit are two VERY different things. Right now there is no other known way to exploit the fist glitch, so like I said before, MSCG will be without fist glitch now.
It's not like MCSG is completely made up of 12-year olds. If most people knew there was an alternative to the glitch, then people will find out how.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually a lot of the community probably is 12.
Well a lot of the community (both forum and in game) are around the grade 6-10 age group, mostly in the middle around 7-8 I'd say.
So yes, many of those people will be 12 :p
I'm only 13, though I'm turning 14 in about a month.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Well a lot of the community (both forum and in game) are around the grade 6-10 age group, mostly in the middle around 7-8 I'd say.
Yea, i'm 21 so i consider everyone in the "grade 6-10 age group" 12 years old :p haha

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Like I explained in my thread, that won't help because they will just learn how to do it another way. Would you rather get used to them not being there for a few days and then have them just come back?
The lobby is the easiest way to get the fist glitch, as far as I know there is only one more method that works. From the lobby, it is easy for multiple people to obtain the glitch, while it is only possible for 1 winner to get it (or if people leave with weapons, more). What is so entertaining about holding a sword in your hand that makes you want to keep the swords in the lobby? I don't get it at all.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm saying that the community is completley made up of 12-year olds. Even then, don't underestimate what 12-year olds can do.

Nevertheless, I don't think the devs have much to worry about.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The lobby is the easiest way to get the fist glitch, as far as I know there is only one more method that works. From the lobby, it is easy for multiple people to obtain the glitch, while it is only possible for 1 winner to get it (or if people leave with weapons, more). What is so entertaining about holding a sword in your hand that makes you want to keep the swords in the lobby? I don't get it at all.
Honestly, I'm just going by what the developers said. I don't know any fancy methods to do it, but I'm sure there is and it wouldn't be that hard to find out once one person discovers it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci