• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Blakc Ops 3 worth it?

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has B03 and would recommend it?

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
I love Blakc ops 3 (poking fun at your title typo)
but to be honest, play Counter Strike.
and ive heard mixed comments about bo3.
some of the older games such as Bo2, mw2 and w.a.w are much cheaper and better. (opinion)

MicrosoftSam

Tribute
Reaction score
some of the older games such as Bo2, mw2 and w.a.w are much cheaper and better. (opinion)
Some people aren't inclined to play cs:go because of the overly competetive aspect

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would most definitely recommend Black Ops 3.

As an owner of it for the Playstation 4, I must say it's really good. I've heard that its PC port is bad, and there are lots of bugs and issues, however I'm pretty sure they'll patch that up.

Literally, every gun is OP now, even pistols.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
I do play CS. I have like over 2000 hours on it xD

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
I would most definitely recommend Black Ops 3.

As an owner of it for the Playstation 4, I must say it's really good. I've heard that its PC port is bad, and there are lots of bugs and issues, however I'm pretty sure they'll patch that up.

Literally, every gun is OP now, even pistols.
Yeah, it's a fun game. Good to pass the time.
Okay, thank you guys! I have been up and down about it and I am leaning towards getting it if I don't hear a negative about it that would bother me

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, thank you guys! I have been up and down about it and I am leaning towards getting it if I don't hear a negative about it that would bother me
Just be ready for jumping. Lots of jumping.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
csgo is ez.
black Ops 3 is where the competition is at. Ofc its not so intense as mc, but its ok. Over all I rate it a 3/10 would not recommend. I recommend some mario for those of u peeps who just arent at my level of superiority. Maybe turn on ur wii and start some sonic heroes. Csgo is ez im ranked 2# in global elitestest.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Just be ready for jumping. Lots of jumping.
lol xD

csgo is ez.
black Ops 3 is where the competition is at. Ofc its not so intense as mc, but its ok. Over all I rate it a 3/10 would not recommend. I recommend some mario for those of u peeps who just arent at my level of superiority. Maybe turn on ur wii and start some sonic heroes. Csgo is ez im ranked 2# in global elitestest.
I believe it

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I have played Counter Strike and tried Black Ops III and I liked Counter Strike better. However, after the new ranking system I started to loose interest in the game. I would recommend BOIII

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci