• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Huahwi dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
He hasn't tweeted, uploaded a video or played MCSG for a week.

I know that he hasnt played MCSG for a week cuz I look which matches he is playing in www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/huahwi and the 5th may i found him in us103.

As you can see in the webpage his last game is still in us103 so he hasnt played until then :C

RIP Huahwi

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
He hasn't tweeted, uploaded a video or played MCSG for a week.

I know that he hasnt played MCSG for a week cuz I look which matches he is playing in www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/huahwi and the 5th may i found him in us103.

As you can see in the webpage his last game is still in us103 so he hasnt played until then :C

RIP Huahwi
No his not dead :D he brought an alt call "whoJustDied" which i think his working to get a better ratio what he has now. Or he may be tired of winning game after game and took a break

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered that maybe he is focusing on school to get a job, as youtube isn't his job, it's a hobby of his. He has very important exams coming up and he needs to get a good mark.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered that maybe he is focusing on school to get a job, as youtube isn't his job, it's a hobby of his. He has very important exams coming up and he needs to get a good mark.
He should have tweeted it. You just waste 1 minute or less in tweeting, and he hasnt tweet for a week

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
He should have tweeted it. You just waste 1 minute or less in tweeting, and he hasnt tweet for a week
There is a difference between his real life, and his hobby as a youtuber: Both aren't linked —as long as he doesn't wants that (which he is clearly showing that.
Also, he is pretty much busy with school, and to top it, I'm sure he is near exams...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Don't assume someone is "Dead" because they are inactive. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci