• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it just me...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Olson

Spectator
Reaction score
For some reason I either have really bad luck or a what I see as diamond must really be gold disguised as diamond, because I was just in a game where I had a diamond sword and full leather armor (I do realize armor plays a big part in combat, but I'm not finished).

So there I am at the cornucopia, patiently awaiting the restocking of chests. Suddenly out of nowhere I spot a little nametag in the distance, and I figure, "Why not?". I quickly run towards the now-fleeing little nametag and see a player with a chain body, leather pants, and a gold helmet. This isn't that bad, so I'm worried that if he has an iron sword, I might have a real fight on my hands; but alas, all he has is a stone axe.

After a couple of seconds of fighting, I am down to one heart, and running for my virtual life, and I'm eventually killed. Keep in mind I had a diamond sword, as well as a full bar of health to begin with.

I'm just wondering: are other people having a problem with people who possess significantly less-powerful gear are able to easily kill you? Or is it just me? Because this isn't the first time a similar event has taken place.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
In the end it all comes down to combat skills, somehow in that fight he had gotten more hits off than you did therefore making him the victor of that little quarrel.

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
In the end it all comes down to combat skills, somehow in that fight he had gotten more hits off than you did therefore making him the victor of that little quarrel.
HOW DID U GET THAT SIGNURTURE I WANT IT!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was killed by someone like this before.

Then in spectator I watched him and he was opening chests whilst blocking and sprinting. Would explain it...

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never been killed like that otherwise i usually kill someone in diamond sword with a stone sword.
Next time shoot at arrow first or don't get near that guy he may have a partner waiting to kill you when you only have a little health.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I can easily take down far more well off players than myself, just give me a correct opportunity, like the guy has his back turned towards me, or the guy is looting a chest, or even better in the middle of crafting something! :D

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I can easily take down far more well off players than myself, just give me a correct opportunity, like the guy has his back turned towards me, or the guy is looting a chest, or even better in the middle of crafting something! :D
Nope you are not the only one i once killed a guy with a diamond sword with a wooden sword. He is well armored and I'm the only one that attack him

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
its not too hard to take down a stronger player if you have the right opportunity, a bow is also useful and as many people have said pure skill is needed. A good comp also helps as lag in close quarters is not good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci