• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

is it my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
So today i was playing mcsg and everytime i went to deathmatch it crashes my mc... so i started up my pc again and now when i try to log in a server it says: exception:null, or something??!! Is this mc or my pc, pls help! Ty

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Obviously minecraft.... but it can also depends what's your ram, memory, etc. might just be minecraft if it is a good computer that's working well

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Have you made any changes to your computer within the past few days, such as installing new software? Are you aware of any changes to settings that are in your Firewall, or within Minecraft itself, or Java? Try restarting your Router/Modem, or contact your internet provider, as you may be receiving a massive amount of corrupted data that is overloading your Minecraft client.

Just random guesses.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
The servers are having trouble at the moment. So the dm crash is your end, but the time out exeption null is the server.

All should be fixed soon! I hope... :-:

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I've seen others with the same problem, I think it might be Minecraft

Edit: Ye, the guy above me found the answer

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
The issue you were experiencing had nothing to do with your client or computer. You simply weren't able to connect because the Minecraft session servers were down. Everything should be fixed now, but they might still be a bit unstable. Thank you to everyone who tried to help out!

I'll lock this thread now, as your issues should all be resolved. I wish you a very nice day on the MCGamer Network! :)

P.S. Convenient link to check whether the Minecraft session servers are down, provided by Ben67482. [LINK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci