• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is LabyMod allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickShiny

Quantum
Reaction score
Is LabyMod allowed?

It is basically a mod that puts 1.7 animations (block hitting, bow, rod, PvP eating) into 1.8. Other features include an armor status HUD, coords, teamspeak viewer, etc.

Other networks like Badlion allow this mod, and with its current feature set, I don't see anything in it that would be an unfair advantage.

I would like input from higher staff regarding the legality of this mod.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
I think it shoud be allowed.
Thoughts Mods, Sr. Mods and Admins and Chad?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I believe they don't allow armor mods, but I could be wrong.

N

Nikola

Surprisingly this is the first time I heard about this mod.. I can't give you an answer on this question you would have to wait for someone else o.o

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
It is allowed however most of the time when you install it, it will give you a virus. Therefore it is not recommended.

NickShiny

Quantum
Reaction score
Surprisingly this is the first time I heard about this mod.. I can't give you an answer on this question you would have to wait for someone else o.o
I can use LabyMod and I will not be banned?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
For a valid and official answer for your question, I'd suggest contacting a member of CAm's group in the Sr. Staff.

I'll be tagging a few to help you get an answer sooner:

Ceroria - Vigilo - _Pyrrhic

Edit1: Further clarification on how mods are chosen to be allowed or disallowed:

If a mod provides an unfair advantage that hugely gives an unfair advantage, then it is disallowed.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Basically, LabyMod is allowed however there are features of it that people are not sure of a could possibly be harmful to your computer. You won't get banned, but it's not encouraged to use it.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci