• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is MCSG still MCSG?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
The community has "changed" since the old days back in 2013/2014. But people got bored in general of Minecraft and have quit on it, I still enjoy the server a lot, but people move on sometimes.
True. I honestly wish the community could go back to the 2014 days when it wasn't all about tryharding and have a 1/2 ratio. We had fun back in those days while still being good PvPers. Nowadays it's just all about spamming your fishing rod.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG isn't what it used to be. Period. It has changed, and not really for the better.

Then again, I haven't played for ages. I'm just a nostalgic veteran :)

MelissHD_V2

Spectator
Reaction score
Eğer mcsg diyo mcsg yemek çevrimdışı girdiğinizde neden giremez

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, one reason that there are less people is because this is an issue preventing people from joining the server. And yes, this server does have less than it did earlier on. In a way you're right, but MCGamers new game modes are attracting more people.
No the new game modes are making it worse. No one plays any new game modes. they should stick with sg only cuz that's the only thing people care about.

They

Gold
Reaction score
mcsg blows, go do something else that's productive

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
No the new game modes are making it worse. No one plays any new game modes. they should stick with sg only cuz that's the only thing people care about.
Well, that is true in a way, but I know for a fact that some people have literally only played the uhcsg gamemode, but yeah, sg is dominate in popularity

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey guys its Jordan here and most of you do not know me because I quit long time ago. So what I'm trying to say right now is when I played this server how ever long ago it seemed like it was very plentiful in players online and playing but now it seems to be dying. Is this true?
First off, yo Faqe what's up dude!

Second, yeah things are pretty depressing nowadays

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, it's definitely not the MCSG from 2 years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci