• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is minecraft harder now or before adventure update?

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Really when I went back to the old beta versions using mcnostalgia.I found it a pain in the ass lol.Non stackable foods always having to have food on you.And taking a lot of damage.And with the hunger bar it made the game easier just because your health regens pretty fast.And you dont have to worry that much about having food on you.

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
i like it before 1.8 i think we could have gone without 1.8 considering everything in it is about useless still and I had always known MC as a game without end but now it does and that makes me sad

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't see the end as an end. I think (no matter how funny it is that people hate it and take it seriously) they should remove the credits, and just have the end as a different dimension to go to. Also, there should be VERY big expansions on both the end, and especially the Nether.

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
It was harder before the creepers were smarter and seemedto always kill you

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
I just thought it was harder because.No stackable foods.You had to eat to refill health.So if you didn't have food you was screwed.It seems like you died a lot faster and there was more mobs than usual.That and no sprint to run away or hunger bar to regen health.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say multiplayer is easier now compared to earlier version of Multiplayer when buckets didn't work and inventories and chests didnt save. SOOOO hard to build stuff back then.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Definitely easier now, stackable food was a much needed improvement, and the hunger bar made it a lot easier to survive, although its harder to gain hearts back immediately. Also the enchanting and potions systems completely changed SMP and PvP for the better.

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I would say before had it's difficult spots (no stackable food), but when you ate any food you instantly gained the hearts back. I think it's harder now the hunger bar makes it more balanced regaining your hearts at a slow but steady rate, the only problem is with stackable foods one can find themselves with to much food. Now it's defiantly harder with mobs with better AI, hardcore mode. But enchantments plus potions really changes things for the better.

I to want to see the Nether get some more love, the new mobs an Nether fortress are great but it really needs more. Like Nether Stronghold with fully functional traps (regular Strongholds were suppose to have these but it seems Mojang forgot about it <.>) Perhaps the recent quote from Jeb talking about adding more boss's then the Enderdragon will be one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci