• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is selling accounts against mojang rules?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So I plan to sell my account so I dont force myself to come back but is it against mojang rules to sell ur account? Thanks for your help <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure, but I do recall that they mentioned that it is against the rules to gain profit out of the game. In a way though, I do recommend private messaging a staff member if you have to if you need any help, or you can try to re-read the rules if you wish just to be sure. :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure, but I do recall that they mentioned that it is against the rules to gain profit out of the game. In a way though, I do recommend private messaging a staff member if you have to if you need any help, or you can try to re-read the rules if you wish just to be sure. :)
Thanks <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I believe it is entirely up to you.

I might just add that MCGamer is not a marketplace so you can't seel anything of a monetary value here. I'd recommend not selling the account though as it poses a lot of threats.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe it is entirely up to you.

I might just add that MCGamer is not a marketplace so you can't seel anything of a monetary value here. I'd recommend not selling the account though as it poses a lot of threats.
Ya I know im just asking a question though :p

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
As far as I know, there are websites that aren't a scam where you can sell accounts. but I might be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci