• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

is the macro keybind mod allowed?

THEJOSHI123

Tribute
Reaction score
The point is not everyone is allowed downloading mods! Not everyone can, whether they know how or not.
yeah, maybe u are right i think i must agree :/ but not atl all just with the point not everyone is alowed, but is not a really advantage... :D, but ok i wont use :p

THEJOSHI123

Tribute
Reaction score
What can I say? Everyone can learn English, if not they are REALLy stupid...

No sir, that is not how it works.
Some people don't want to mod their minecraft, some people are not allowed and some don't know how.
And you will get the same answer from a mod.

And please, don't double post.
i agree :p :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
yeah, maybe u are right i think i must agree :/ but not atl all just with the point not everyone is alowed, but is not a really advantage... :D, but ok i wont use :p
Deal with it and stop doubleposting.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
This mod is allowed as it helps you being lazy, and a lot of staff uses it :)

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I've used the mod since early 1.2.5, asked several mods, started a thread, It's completely legal as long as you don't somehow bind a key to sprint or something.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
This mod is only legal so long as you don't bind sprint to a button, since that is an unfair advantage. Otherwise you can use it, as already stated a lot of moderators use it to bind commands or 'No Caps!' to a certain key.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah i have heard instances of People assigning 'Jump and Hit' as a macro so that they can always get critical hits. Very unfair

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mod wouldn't be allowed since it's would only benefit a moderator, with the constant typing of the rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci