• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is TheCreeperFarts immature for what he has done?

Do you think TheCreeperFarts should make another video explaining the other half of the poll?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's the equivalent of a persuasive opinion article. You argue for your stance to try to get people on your side. Nothing is necessarily immature about that. It's not a super informative video giving all relevant info for all sides but that's not really the goal.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It entirely depends on the situation, yes, maybe his opinions has offended some people of the community, as he stated his opinion towards the stats reset. Unfortunately I haven't seen the video, so I may not know much. However, but if it was the case that he has made his point in a way that seemed harsh, then it would cause a severe effect on the opinion of the community towards MCGamer. Also, I think it is best to understand both points of the situation to understand the whole of the statistics reset. And it is best to make valid points towards your opinion, without causing any fights. But if, in the video he seemed ungrateful about it, then it would show that he would most probably lead to influencing people to not liking MCGamer anymore. But this is what I think, I don't know much about the whole situation since I haven't seen the video. I think I would like to have a link to the video if so possible. :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Would you have still made this thread if he had the same opinion as you?

Reaction score
Hi there. for those of you who don't know, TheCreeperFarts uploaded a video about the global stats reset on his channel. As a well-known representative of the community i feel as if his actions in his recent video are immature.

Why do i believe this?: I believe that instead of highlighting all of the positives of having a stats reset and never highlighted the other side of the argument therefore creating an epicentre for people to believe that he is right and that everyone against him is wrong.

What i think he should had done: i have nothing against him uploading videos and stating opinions (since everyone has a right to free speech) but considering he was given VIP to represent the COMMUNITY i think he should represent both sides of the argument to state a fair point and not convince his fans to only vote in one direction (lol).

How can this problem be fixed?: I believe the best solution for a problem such as this is for TheCreeperFarts himself to upload a video explaining the other half of the argument since his fans have only been told one half, which is unfair to the other side of voters.
The problem with the ig poll is that you cannot re-vote at anytime and change your opinion, this would sadly eliminate people who have voted for the NO vote ig (though ik a lot of people voted No ig to balance out the results) but i think only counting the votes on the forums would be the best idea (even though he did leave the forum link in the video, but people might consider re-voting if this thread has any effect).

At the end of the day i am not saying that people do not have valid reasons for voting yes or no, even though i have voted for the latter i would like to stress that such an event should be as fair as possible to both parties hence the reason for creating this thread.

I hope TheCreeperFarts understands i respect his opinion but i also want him to make sure as a representative for the community that such an important poll is fair.

thanks for reading
-ferno33
Yes he only explained one side of the story. The reason he did that is that he can become a high on the leaderboards. Now his viewers are voting no because he said so. If the leaderboards reset we will loose alot of competitive players and MCSG won't be on the guinness world records but hive will be on there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci