• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is there a hidden enchanment table in map 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
I recently saw a tribute with enchanted sword and bow in map 1 but wasnt the enchantment table removed?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a hidden one, its near the ruïns in a cave UNDER the ground ( you'll need to destroy the block and quickly press your right mouse button ) Try asking people in game for the exact location.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The cave has two entrances. One form the land and one from a lake, there also a chest in the cave.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Co-ords as no one seems to know where it is.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Yay someone who is actually going to help me :D been trying to get this for a while now.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Cheers, will check that out when the US servers go up again.

andrew ortiz

Tribute
Reaction score
haha yeah ok awesome why are they down though and ive gotten a diamond sword and a bow enchanted before. I won the game and btw you will need bout 5 xp level to get the diamond sword enchanted about 3 xp level for bow and a lot more for armour and check me out on the US server leaderboards WM_blackout21 im in 1st:)

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
sweet as man, they are down due to massive lag spikes. I am rather sad/pissed off as I had a very good start on a match, I made friends with 2 people and we were killing left right and center (I had sword and armor they didn't) I was on the tail of 3 dudes that we could have killed and the servers went down :(

andrew ortiz

Tribute
Reaction score
hahaha same i was on map 2 i had a diamond sword with full iron armour and i was bout to go into deathmatch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci