• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this guy hacking?

Happyjone

Tribute
Reaction score
so this is what happened i started playing forgot to turn my mic in dxtory then i start recording and i try to kill this hackers iamaminecraftnoob

skip to 4:45

thx for ur responses

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Watched it once and thought maybe he was...
Watched it a second time, I don't think he actually was.

I've done the same thing that guy did before. Checking my inventory, get surprise attacked, then I keep moving my view around in weird ways that almost looks like I'm hacking out of surprise and fear. For some reason, my arm gets all shaky for a few seconds after getting surprise attacked. :p

In fact, this happened to me last night. I got surprise attacked while looking in my inventory, and after a bunch of running around to regen, still being a bit 'shaky', I turned around and attacked with an arrow, followed by a few hits with my sword, managing to hit him despite him spinning around me, then I killed him... Turns out he was a mod and I got kicked out of suspicion. I don't blame him, if I looked like the guy in that video, I'd have kicked me too.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
That looked like hacks, however the person may be extremely skilled at PVP. Let me take a few more looks. At first glance, it looks like he hit you wayyyy too fast. At about 4:50, it looked like he hit you when he wasn't even looking.

I looked good! xD

G33ke

Reaction score
It is kinda questionable whether he does to me. First, you get to him and he turns around to hit you, head moving strangely, then runs away. While running away, he doesn't hit you at all, even when it range. Then, he turns around and hits you in a very odd looking, hack like way, then he goes back to running normal again, eventually stopping for the final hits, which look legit to me. Who knows what that could have been.

To me, I wanna say that this isn't evidence enough for me to say he is hacking, but others seem to disagree. I'm curious what the staff would have to say about it.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is kinda questionable whether he does to me. First, you get to him and he turns around to hit you, head moving strangely, then runs away. While running away, he doesn't hit you at all, even when it range. Then, he turns around and hits you in a very odd looking, hack like way, then he goes back to running normal again, eventually stopping for the final hits, which look legit to me. Who knows what that could have been.

To me, I wanna say that this isn't evidence enough for me to say he is hacking, but others seem to disagree. I'm curious what the staff would have to say about it.
Yeah, it is obvious he doesn't have forcefield or reach hacks (if that is even a hack), and i would love to believe that this guy is innocent, but if you look right at 4:49 you can see that he takes 2 hits while the other person seems like he isn't looking almost simultaneously. Even if everything else is completely legit, there has to be some hacks right there.
And i'm not trying to make an argument, i just want a mod to see both kind of opinions.
And again
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/
You might also want to try posting the video here happy

G33ke

Reaction score
Yeah, it is obvious he doesn't have forcefield or reach hacks (if that is even a hack), and i would love to believe that this guy is innocent, but if you look right at 4:49 you can see that he takes 2 hits while the other person seems like he isn't looking almost simultaneously. Even if everything else is completely legit, there has to be some hacks right there.
And i'm not trying to make an argument, i just want a mod to see both kind of opinions.
And again
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/
You might also want to try posting the video here happy
Yeah, not trying to argue that he isn't or anything - just elaborating a bit on why I think it's questionable if he is or not. He looks like he's hacking for a tiny bit, then doesn't look like it at all anymore.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, not trying to argue that he isn't or anything - just elaborating a bit on why I think it's questionable if he is or not. He looks like he's hacking for a tiny bit, then doesn't look like it at all anymore.
Easily understandable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci